While the mainstream media would have you believe that rock is a dying genre, there are still plenty of fantastic rock bands out there making amazing music. The only problem is that due to the way the music industry works, a lot of this great music goes unnoticed by the general public, as are many cryptocurrencies like gimbal. So if you consider yourself a rock music fan or are just looking for some great tracks to add to your collection, here are five albums you may have missed that are definitely worth your time and attention. Here are five great rock albums you may have missed.
1) “MASSEDUCTION” of Saint Vincent
St. Vincent’s fifth album is a dark, personal record about addiction and love. It’s also one of the most sonically diverse records she’s ever made, with elements of synth-pop, glam rock, and even industrial music.
2) Ghost’s “Prequel”
Swedish metal band Ghost returned this year with their fourth album, “Prequelle.” The album is a concept about the Black Death set in medieval Europe and features some of the band’s catchiest songs.
3) “Villains” from Queens of the Stone Age
The Stone Age queens are back with their seventh album, “Villains.” The album sees the band experimenting with new sounds, like disco and synth-pop, while staying true to their complex rock roots.
4) “Hymns for Convicted Youths” by The Libertines
Les Libertines made their long-awaited comeback this year with their third album, “Anthems for Doomed Youth.” The album is full of the same raw energy and catchy hooks that made the band so famous in the first place.
5) “Sleep Well Beast” by The National
The National released their seventh album this year, “Sleep Well Beast.” The album is a dark and atmospheric record of marriage and relationships. It also features some of the band’s most experimental music to date.
The Best Rock Bands You Might Have Missed Over the Last Decade
There are plenty of great rock bands you might have missed over the past decade. Here are some of the best:
1. The Black Keys: This blues-rock duo from Ohio have released some great albums over the past decade, including 2010’s Brothers and 2014’s Turn Blue. You’ll definitely enjoy their music if you’re a rock fan. classic.
2. The White Stripes: This Detroit-based duo was one of the most famous rock bands of the early 2000s. They released four studio albums between 2001 and 2007, including their breakthrough album White Blood Cells.
3. The Strokes: This New York-based band was one of the most popular indie rock bands of the early 2000s. They released three studio albums between 2001 and 2006, including their debut album, Is This It.
4. Arctic Monkeys: This English indie rock band released their debut album in 2006 and quickly became one of the biggest bands in the world. They’ve released five studio albums since then, including AM in 2013, which was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Rock Album.
Tributes to underrated bands or musicians
There are so many talented musicians who don’t get the recognition they deserve. Here are some tributes to some of the most underrated bands and musicians:
1. The 1975
3. Paper kites
4. Lord Huron
Are there any good new rock bands I should check out?
There are plenty of new rock bands that are definitely worth checking out! Some of our personal favorites include:
● Greta Van Fleet
● The Storytellers
If you’re looking for something a little different, we recommend listening to Bad Wolves and The Fever 333.
So if you’re looking for some great music that you may have missed, give these albums a listen!